Wang Juping (1927) was born in Su County, Anhui Province; he was a painter and professor of Hubei Academy of Fine Arts. In 1949, he entered the Fine Arts Department of the School of Literature and Art of Central Plains University. In 1950, he stayed at the school as an art creator. In 1980, he was transferred to the Department of Arts and Crafts of Hubei University of Arts to teach until he retired in 1991.
Wang married Zhu Yi (a former Wuchang Art College student) in Hankou in May 1953.